This guide is being actively updated over time.
You can help improve these docs, see https://github.com/pokenavbot/pokenav-documentation
This is the official PokeNav Trainer’s Guide!
PokeNav is a discord bot that helps discord communities coordinate in Pokemon Go.
It has many features, including:
- Interactive Mobile App
- Available for Android and iOS
- Shows nearby raids reports reported in discord
- Shows a global map view of all community raids using PokeNav
- Trainer profile, integrations and badges
- Login with your discord account to view additional raid details.
- Trainer Profiles
- Syncs across multiple services
- Links to your Silph Road Traveler’s Card
- Links to Pokebattler Pokebox
- Links to your TrainerDex profile
- Bot and scanner independent raid coordination
- Creates private raid channels automatically from raid and egg screenshots
- Creates private EX raid channels automatically from EX raid pass screenshots
- Boss counters via Pokebattler
- Track team distribution and who has arrived
- Update your current raid status to the rest of discord
- Rule-based automatic notifications via discord
- Research support
- Report research rewards at pokestops
- Scan pokestop screenshots to automate location reporting
- Admin controlled clearing of research reports on event start
- Trading support
- Advertise your want / offers for trades and let PokeNav act as a notification inbox.
- Create badges for community events, contests and in-game achievements.
- Award badges to server members and have bot publicly announce them.
- Badges go with a trainer, following them to any server with PokeNav
- Tracks top raid creators and participants
- Pokedex support
- Beautiful pokedex pages for all released Pokemon
- Personalized counter via Pokebattler
- Third Party Developer Access
- APIs and public datasets for re-publishing live raids, research and infographics